Re: [ferret_users] Installing ferret on MAC OS 10.12.1

Le 5 janv. 2017 à 21:40, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Aditi,

Do you have X11 software running, such as XQuartz?  We have not tested Ferret on Mac OS X Sierra, but I believe others have successfully installed it.

I confirm :-)

Note that for PyFerret, displayed plots on Mac OS X Sierra do not work.  Undisplayed plots (using the command-line option "-nodisplay") work fine.  This appears to be an issue with the python library Qt4 or the version of the QT library that is used for graphics, under the new OS; we have plans to work on this.

I confirm :-(

Olivier

--
Dr. Olivier Marti  - mailto:olivier.marti@xxxxxxxxxxxx