[ferret_users] TSERIES define/aggregate/T problem

Hi All,

I am confused with the use of time aggregation from define/agg/t
that is a very cool feature.

I have reduced my initial probem to small files ready to be aggregated.
But discontinuties appear when I trace the members average and then
different specific members.

The problem is quite strange because it depends of the order of the calls.
I suspect a memory problem.

The material to test this is available from

https://vesg.ipsl.upmc.fr/thredds/catalog/IPSLFS/brocksce/ferret_bugs/aggregation/catalog.html

yes? go err700_agg_onT.jnl

Any help and test are welcome on this issue.

Thanks
Patrick

--
Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer
LSCE/IPSL, CEA-CNRS-UVSQ laboratory