[ferret_users] Dynamic height calculation regarding

Dear ferret users

I have few queries regarding in built ferret script dynamic_height.jnl there are as follows

1) While naming salinity as dyn_S which units we should maintain PPT(parts per Thousand) or psu or any other units.
2) The units of dyn_ht are given as dyn-cm can I consider this as dyne(cgs units for force)-centimeter
3) Can I consider this dynamic height is equal to steric sea level height.

Please can anyone help me in this regard

Thanks and regards
shiva shankar