Re: [ferret_users] Plot temp on bathymetry

Hi,

There was just a typo in the last answer. The function is SAMPLEXY, and there is an example in the Users Guide.  To plot bathymetry, you would apply the function to one of the topography datasets, such as etopo20, or etopo5 for higher resolution.

-Ansley