Re: [ferret_users] Plot temp on bathymetry

Thanks but my problem is that my region of study lies between SW to NE. So I can't have a fixed y.
I want to get the vertical section of temperature but if I set my lat to a fiex number it just doesn't cover the whole region(covers almost half of it as the region is not lying horizontally).
Any suggestion for this problem?
Thank you ,
Sara

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 3:41 AM, Bruno Levier