Re: [ferret_users] Matlab's parula palette (for those interested)

Good stuff, Paul.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Patrick  Brockmann's work in providing a suite of nice palettes in the same vein(especially the Perceptually Uniform Sequential palettes).

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2015/msg00474.html

I think they are planned to be included in future issues of Ferret.

See also

http://matplotlib.org/cmocean/

Russ