From: Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding ascii to netcdf conversion
To: Venu <venux4@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
Please write to the Ferret list.  For following up with a question from the list, I'm happy to write back and forth, but for new questions, it's best to use the list so that everyone benefits from the exchange, and users can help contribute answers.  Meanwhile think about what you want the data to look like:  a collection of profiles?  gridded?

Ansley