[ferret_users] memory usage creeping up

Hi All:

I find that the memory usage creeping up after using Ferret. Even if I quit Ferret session, the memory couldn't be released. In my ferret code, I use
cancel data and cancel memory but that doesn't seem to help.   I could process the data with  "set mem/size=1500", but after a few runs, it filled up the memory of a 65G Linux cluster.  The same problem occurred on my Linux (Dell) workstation as well. I am using ferret v6.64 on a 64 bit red hat Linux.

Thanks for your help.

Jean