[ferret_users] Legends and Axis

Dear Ferret users,

I am trying to plot a profile with several lines, but some of the legends are being ploted over the graphic, how can I organize the legends? It is only doing 5 lengends outside. I would like to organize somehow this figure in the site:

Ch6_linecolors

Other problem I am having, I need to recalculate the time from seconds to hour, in a fill plot? To plot as line type I did the following:

yes? Let tm=(l/60)
yes? plot/line/l=1:540/vs tm,PT

Thanks in advance,

--
Theomar Trindade de A. T. Neves
Meteorology Doc Student       | INPE/CPTEC