[ferret_users] 3 day running mean

Hi all,
 I am having daily spatial SST data. I want to make 3day running mean and make more gapless data. So, I used sst[l=@sbx:3] command. But unfortunately, it is not working. After applying that it is saying "no valid data" for all days. But more or less some data is there at all times in the original data. I am not understanding why this is happening? I used to use the same command before for smoothing my timeseries data at a point, I didnt got any problem at that time. Now why now ferret is behaving like this? Is there any method to deal with spatial data? pls. help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,