[ferret_users] vector type and insert small sinusoidal graph to main graph

Dear Ferret Users,

I am using Ferret v5.53, and I think probably will not try to upgrade this version... :"> blushing

After searching in Ferret User-Guide and Ferret Users Group & E-mail Archive, I can not find the way to make dash vector.

I will use this kind of vector to separate my graph into three range value. I applying three thickness command (thick=1, 2, and 3), but the result shows not quite different for each thick command.

I also tried using hgrat, but I think this command is not suitable in my Ferret version.

My next question is how to insert small figure to main figure? Actually, I always failed trying use Ferret -gif, any suggestion about this problems?

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestion.

Sincerely yours,

dessy