Re: [ferret_users] Wheeler-Kiladis Space-Time Spectra

Hi -
There isn't anything included with the Ferret distribution that will do this. Somebody may have written a script for this analysis, and if so I'm sure they will write back.

If you don't get an answer, please search the email archives for similar topics.  (Perhaps spectrum, frequency?)  If you see something similar, try to adapt it for the analysis you want to do and then if you need help write back to the list with what you have tried.

Ansley