Re: [ferret_users] Bar plot possible in ferret?

Hi -
just a reminder that the "Fgo" tool from the unix command line is useful for finding existing scripts.  "Fgo bar" returns the script we want (plus others!)

> Fgo bar

* * * * * * * * in /home/users/tmap/ferret/x86_64-linux/go
bar_chart1.jnl: Make a bar chart using color fill (not suitable for Z axis)
bar_chart2.jnl: Make a bar chart using hollow rectangles
bar_chart3.jnl: Produce a color-filled bar chart
ccbar.jnl: Continuous colorbar script: uses a shade plot in a viewport to make a colorbar
error_bars.jnl: Overlay error bars on a plot
overlay_bars.jnl: Overlay error bars on a time series (or frequency) plot

* * * * * * * * in /home/users/tmap/ferret/x86_64-linux/examples
bar_chart_demo.jnl: demonstrate usage of bar charts
ccbar_demo.jnl: demonstrate continuous colorbar on plots that use
error_bars_demo.jnl: demonstrate usage of error bars
shaded_error_bar_zone.jnl: Demo of shaded (error uncertainty) region around line plot

* * * * * * * * in /home/users/tmap/ferret/x86_64-linux/contrib
wind_barbs.jnl: illustrates how to draw wind barbs "from scratch" using ALINE