Re: [ferret_users] time axis tics

1) set the time axis tic label intervals with PPL TXLINT:

ppl txlint,small_tic_interval,large_tic_interval

2) set the starting and ending time of the axis explicitly with PPL TIME:

ppl time,wyyyymmddhhmm,wyyyymmddhhmm

3) set the text size of axis titles with PPL LABSET:

ppl labset,main_title_size,xlab_size,ylab_size,standard_label_size

(And note that standard_label_size also gives the size of vector key labels)

=> Number 1 above is a persistent command (like PPL AXLINT). The other two must be given for each plot, between PLOT/SET and PPL PLOT.

Billy K