[ferret_users] about sigma coordinates to z coordinates..

Dear frds,

I am new to ferret. I need to compute MLD using density criteria. I did it. It plots fine. The only problem is I have to convert sigma coordinates into z coordinates.
I am doing it for ROMS  files. How to do that? I will be grateful  if   provide some sample script.

Please help me in finding the MLD in this case.

Thanking you

kind regards
Mahesh

(Permanent Affiliaiton)
Mr. Mahesh Shinde
Climate and Global Modeling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
NCL POST, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Pashan, Pune-411008, INDIA
email: samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cell: +91-9822050959