RE: [ferret_users] verbosity with set data

Dear Ansley, Ferreters,

I have a similar query to Patrick's. Is it possible to suppress all messages returned by Ferret?

I have some scripts which use REPEAT and IF to create large number of images, but at the moment
where I have a REPEAT which contains an IF, e.g.:-

repeat/i=1:3000 (...IF...)

Ferret kindly informs me exactly where I am in the loop and what my IF has resolved to, e.g.:-

!-> REPEAT: I=1
 !-> IF 1 THEN ...
!-> REPEAT: I=2
 !-> IF 1 THEN ...

This is great for writing scripts and debugging, but once I know my script works I would like to
suppress these messages. Is this possible now, and if not, could it be considered for a future
release?

Many thanks,

Dr Adam Blaker

Ocean Modelling and Forecasting
National Oceanography Centre, Southampton