Re: [ferret_users] How to remove the white spots from the postscriptfigures?

Hello Ansley,
Please see my code below.

SET MEMORY/SIZ=416  ! Fix insufficient memory issue.

 set mode meta ! for figure saving
 FILL/L=1 CLIM_SST[i=1:8192:10,j=1:4096:10]!plot sst variable.
 Go fland
 ppl clsplt !close the plot.
 sp Fprint -o "/DATA/month01_combined_sst.ps"
 metafile.plt !save ps file.

Since the file size is very large I could not attach the ps file.

Thanks in advancce,
C. Shaji.