Re: [ferret_users] Climatology from split time series

Hi Ansley,

Thanks for your help. It's exactly the kind of solution what I was looking for. It's working fine to my MOM4 output.

However, I can't make it work to some data sets (such ERSST and SODA). It seems to be due to metadata extraction limitations from those scripts suggested in Ferret documentation.

Also, Ferret documentation is too short describing this subject. Is there further documentation about Multi CDF format? Where could I find it?

Best regards,
Paulo Santiago