Re: [ferret_users] Circle outline on polar stereographic plot?

Hi Paul,
That's good to know. It makes me think we could release a separate tar file with script upgrades, so that even if you don't (or can't!) upgrade the Ferret executable you could get corrections to scripts. New scripts can always be found in the Ferret environment tar file from the downloads page, so one could get them from there. Of course there might occasionally be script changes that work with the newest Ferret executable and not older ones, but it might be a useful thing to have available.

Ansley

Paul Young wrote:
After editting my mp_graticule script (as per http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2004/msg00685.html), this works great - thanks!