[ferret_users] Listing data (*.nc) values using a list of z (ascii file)

Title: Listing data (*.nc) values using a list of z (ascii file)

Dear users,

I have a list of 10 depths in an ascii file. I would like to list data from a NetCDF file at these depths so I tried something as follows:

use my_nc_data.nc

define axis/x=1:10:1 xaxis
define grid/x=xaxis xgrid
file/grid=xgrid/variables=depth my_depth.ascii

list my_nv_var[t="d-mmm-yyyy",z=`depth[d=2]]

Unfortunately it does not work. Would you have any idea of my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent