Re: [ferret_users] metafile -->ps file -->pdf files?

1) The quick and dirty solution is to use thicker lines (/line=7-18) for ps/pdf output than for gifs. It will look terrible on the screen but print much better.

A better solution:

2) Search the mail archives for "thick lines". The top thread of that search: "thicken lines in postscript output" has a full discussion of this point and several ways to deal with it.

I don't want to say that everything has already been done, but the mail archives very often have the answers to these questions. They're a great storehouse of Ferret knowledge and expertise accumulated over many years. I urge people to search the archives before blasting off a question to the group. You might very well find what you're looking for.

Billy K