[ferret_users] how to make "curved arrow" plot?

Hi,

   I am wondering if ferret is able to make "curved arrow" plots for u,v fields? If you have any idea of how to do it, please let me know.By the way, it is not streamline or stream flow in the attached figure, therefore ferret command FLOW, or VECTOR/flowline does not work for this purpose.

   By the way, the attached figure was made using NCL. Unfortunately I am not familiar with NCL. If someone knows NCL and knows how to do that, will you please send the script to me?

   Thank you!

   Yangxing