[ferret_users] To interpolate data between two files

Hai Ferreters,
                  I am Sheeja working  by using Ferret Version 5.8 in
Linux(Redhat). Now I want to interpolate data between two files. I
have two data sets for chlorophyll data. One for the year 2007 and the
other for 2008.The data for the yaer 2007 ended in 28th December and
the data for 2008 starts from 5th January. I want to get data in
between these dates. Can you tell me how to do this?I am using NetCDF
data sets (weekly data). Waiting for  your reply.

--

Sheeja  K V
Project Assistant,