Re: [ferret_users] Symbol-font tables

Hi all,

| > I'm wondering where I can find the tables of PPL symbol fonts.

Thank you all who responded.  I found the symbol I wanted.

For further information, I also found the tables in a documentation
found in the "doc" subdirectory of the Ferret directory
(such as /usr/local/ferret/ ).  It contains, among other things,
documentations related to PlotPlus:

  pplus_cover_sheet.ps
  pplus_enhance_user_guide.ps
  pplus_fonts.ps
  pplus_manual.ps

(pplus_fonts.ps is the one that contains the font tables.)

This discovery(?) was motivated by Zuojun Yu, who brought me an old
hard copy of "Plot Plus for Ferret: Users Guide", which turned out to
be a printout of (some of) the PostScript files.

Thanks again.

Ryo