Re: [ferret_users] script batch

Hi Jimmy,
You can combine the -batch and -script startup options, exactly as you did:

 ferret -batch file.ps -script script.jnl 1 2

The only thing to be careful, and you did it correctly, of is to specify -script as the last startup option with its arguments following. What happened when you tried this? I don't quite know what you mean by the log file. What version of Ferret are you running and on what platform?
Ansley

jimmyc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all-
Is there a way to run ferret in batch mode while specifying a script along with script arguements?
Right now I am using
ferret -script script.jnl 1 2

in my log file i get lines that look like this:
8.789u 7.077s 0:21.70 73%

I thought I might try
ferret -batch file.ps -script script.jnl 1 2

but Ferret did not like that. Am I missing something?
Thanks for any insight...