Re: [ferret_users] 'default' color palette

The palette file will be in ppl/ directory of your ferret installation.
For me, the path of the default palette is:

	/opt/ferret5.81/ppl/rainbow.spk

but ask whoever made the installation whereabouts all the ferret files
are kept. The ppl/ directory also contains all of the other palette
files (*.spk) that ferret uses.

Hope this helps,

Paul

--