[ferret_users] Plot title at upper side

Hi,

I have just a simple question: how do I put the title of my plot at the upper side of plot box?

I'm using the command

plot vobs, velm1, velm2, velm3, velm4, vlens

And my data is plotted with correspondent labels.

When I try

plot/title="Meu Titulo" vobs, velm1, velm2, velm3, velm4, vlens

data labels are replaced by the string "Meu Titulo". I want to add the string "Meu Titulo" at top and keep data labels at bottom.

I have null experience using PPL commands.

How can I do it?

Thanks!

Paulo Henrique