[ferret_users] NetCDF wrong output??

Dear ferret user,

I have model data output and try to use ferret to convert into netCDF format.
This usually works nicely.
But I just found a problem about the output netCDF.

There are elevation, current,T,S, meteo model output data.
If I try to output netCDF with meteo(pressure with mb unit, so the value is about 1012.), like

file/var=zet/grid=myg/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyt zet.str
file/var=u/grid=myg2/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyzt u.str
file/var=v/grid=myg2/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyzt v.str
file/var=sal/grid=myg2/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyzt s.str
file/var=tmp/grid=myg2/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyzt t.str
file/var=pr/grid=myg/form=stream/type=r4/order=xyt pr.str
save/clob/file=output.cdf  zet[d=1],u[d=2],v[d=3],sal[d=4],tmp[d=5],pr[d=6]

The output cdf will contain wrong sequence with sal,tmp,etc.
But if I omit pressure, the output cdf is OK.

How come?

Just wondering any limitation on input values or bugs?
Guessing the problem may cause by pressure value range (bigger than others), but not sure.

I am using latest version ferret on linux machine.

Any suggestions?

--
Welcome to visit my blog!
http://danish.twbbs.org/blog