[ferret_users] How to control position of key in vector

Title: How to control position of key in vector

        I am trying to figure out how to control position/placement of key when using vector option. Im my case the vector key is to far from the bottom of the box with vector plot.

Thans

Jozef Syktus

Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems
Department of Natural Resources & Mines
80 Meiers Rd., Indooroopilly Qld 4068 Australia

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.