[ferret_users] [FERRET]calculate spatial correlation of 2 variables

Dear Ferret Users:

This question was asked previously in the mail archive, but I didn't find a practical solution
based on the answer.

Someone suggested using the "go variance" to check out the "CORREL" function. So, after I typed
this command, the "go variance" leads to some instructions on this function, but it doesn't show
the usage of CORREL function. I tried to find this information in the user guide, but it's
not there either.

I wonder if anyone knows how to use this function.

Thanks,

Zhen

content by GMAO's MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.