[ferret_users] Ferret on SUSE 10.0

Dear Ferret Users,
 I installed ferret on SUSE 10.0 and its working well. The only problem is that eachtime I have to give the following command before
starting ferret
>source /usr/local/ferret_paths

I am using csh shell as my defualt shell. I tried to look for .login or .cshrc file in the home directory but there is no such file.
Also I add this line in .profile in home directory but its not working.

If someone is using ferret on SUSE 10, please guide me to set the path.

--
Imran Nadeem
PhD Student

Peter-Jordan Strasse 82