Re: [ferret_users] Ferret on SUSE 10.0

Hi Imran,
           You can create a new .cshrc file in your home directory
with the neccessary source command for Ferret paths. If you know where
the csh.cshrc (system file) is located (on RH it is in /etc ), you
can just add the source command (as the last line), then you or none
of the other users (using csh shell) need to source it again in the
.cshrc file in home area.

  A cautionary note : on my RH machine the following "echo" commands
                      in ferret_paths used to creat lot of problems
                      with utilities like ssh/scp. So i just removed
                      them, they are just for information...no harm
                      in deleting those lines

                      echo appending ferret path

                      echo replacing ferret path

Regards,