[ferret_users] line specimen in right_axis_plot

Hello,

I'm using left_axis_plot and right_axis_plot to plot two variables in one viewport. I don't get the line specimen on the right axis, as has been reported before:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2002/msg00551.html
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2002/msg00560.html (under P.S. in the second message)

Unfortunately, there was no follow-up answer to either message.
Curiously enough, it works fine in the multi_variable_demo script.
One possible cause may be that it works correctly only if the x axis is a spatial coordinate, but not if it's time. For instance:

use coads_climatology
go left_axis_plot sst[i=67,j=62]
go right_axis_plot airt[i=67,j=62]

-> The red line is present, but in a wrong place (on top of the left axis). Maybe in my plots it's outside of the plot?

Any insight?

Thanks!
-- Hartmut