[ferret_users] 3 bad/missing values

Hi,

I have data with 3 different bad/missing data values (i.e. 0, -9999, -32768)

My (LAS) system gets the data from a server as binary values and uses Ferret
 to write the data into a netcdf file, with one of the three values declared
 in the netcdf file as a missing data value.

A script then directs Ferret to read the netcdf file and plot the data.  Whe
n all three missing values are present in the data then the plot is obviousl
y very strange and the color bar shows a range of (e.g.) 0 to -9999 or 0 to
-32768.

Is there any way to handle this situation with 3 bad/missing data values?

A big thank you for any help you can give.

Ben