Re: [ferret_users] limit of numbers of viewports

Hi -
Yes, there is an upper limit on the number of viewports you can use at
one time. I am curious to know what your plots look like with that many
viewports? Can you do some of the graphics as overlays within a single
viewport rather than seperate viewports?

Ansley