Re: [ferret_users] How to draw a curved arrow?

Hello again,
We had one more thought, which is just another way of doing what I
described yesterday. The polymark.jnl script takes pre-defined polygon
shapes and overlays them on a plot using the polygon command. It has a
scale parameter that would let you change the size of the polygons.
polymark.jnl calls a second script called polyshape.jnl. You could
modify this script, adding the definition of your curved arrow shape.
You could also modify polymark.jnl to add a new argument which would be
an angle of rotation for the arrow shape.

To locate these scripts, use the Unix command Fgo,

> Fgo polymark
> Fgo polyshape

If you come up with a solution you like, we encourage you to submit it
back to the Users Group as a contributed script.

Ansley