[ferret_users] library error

Hi, Ferreters:

Because of some reason, I have to reinstall ferret in my Linux, and got following error message:
superior / 26 > ferret
ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Does the library need to be supplied by system, or by ferret?

Does this means I did not install the ferret correctly?

Linux version: the latest, enterprise, version of RedHat, CentOS release 4.0. Final
uname -a infomation:
Linux superior 2.6.9-5.0.3.ELsmp #1 SMP Sat Feb 19 19:38:02 CST 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

The ferret I installed is ferret_v570.

Boyin Huang, Oceanographer
RSIS/NOAA CPC
Room 605-A, WWB