Re: [ferret_users] [Ferret] loop over arbitrary longitudes

Hello David,
The way to do this is to make a list of the longitudes
you want and then loop over the index to the list. Do
them all in the coordinate system of the data,
longitude east

let long_list = {170,180,200,235}
repeat/i=1:`long_list,return=isize` \
  (let xx= long_list[i=`m`]; shade rose[x=`xx`])

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs