Re: FILL/KEY=CONTINUOUS working?

Hi Steve,
I haven't heard any reports of this, but thanks for writing in. I experimented, and it looks like what's happened is that there's a bug where if you type the /key=CONT in UPPERCASE then it does not work, but if cont is entered in lowercase, it'll work fine.

FILL/KEY=cont

Yikes! We'll get this fixed, but in the meantime you can use lowercase.

Ansley

Steve Cousins wrote:

I cannot get FILL/KEY=CONTINUOUS to work using Ferret 5.70 on Linux. I
still have the binaries for earlier versions and they don't seem to work
either.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Thanks,

Steve

Steve Cousins, Ocean Modeling Group Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
Marine Sciences, 208 Libby Hall http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu
Univ. of Maine, Orono, ME 04469 Phone: (207) 581-4302