Re: Time Axis Labels

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Wendy Wang wrote:
> I try to eliminate the year on the time axis:

> PPLUS TXTYPE,YR,MON3      ! For example
> PPLUS TXLINT,0,1          ! Print no years but display every month label
>
> But it doesn't work. Could someone help?

Hi Wendy,
	Reverse the arguments in "ppl txlint".  When you put the two
commands together like that it does seem the 0 should correspond to
the YR and the 1 to the MON3 but the manual says
	txlint low_int, hi_int
where low_int is the lowest level of tics (ie the smallest ones) ...
A bit confusing I agree.

So to exclude the year but include every month
	ppl txlint,1,0

Good luck,
Mick