shade plot problem from added files

Hello Ferret Users,

I have 12 files of monthly mean CO2 from jan to dec 2003 so I added all those files to see the zonal mean monthly variation(x-axis as latitude, y-axis as months).

The script which adds the file defines the time axis like :

define axis/t=01-Jan-2003:1-Dec-2003:1/units=months tax

But when I plot the zonal mean monthly variation then the dec month shows the gap.

Is there any way to avoid this gap, like if we can define the time axis in some another way.

Here I have attched that plot.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Yogesh

Yogesh K. Tiwari,
Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry,
Beutenberg Campus, Hans-Knoell-Strasse 10,
D-07745 Jena,
Germany

Office : 0049 3641 576 376
Home : 0049 3641 223 163