how to fill a climatology

Dear Ferret users,

I'm almost certain I've seen this question before, but I can't seem to
find it in the archives. I would like to make a fill plot of a
climatology, where the horizontal axis is longitude and the vertical
axis is time. The climatological data uses the month_reg axis, which
is a modulo axis. When I

fill my_clim_data[y=0n]

it doesn't do what I would expect though: at the top and bottom of the
plot (first half january, last half december) white bars appear as if
data were missing. How do I tell ferret to "wrap" the time axis like
it does with the longitude axis? I've tried "set axis/modulo" on the
time axis but that didn't help, and the axis already is a modulo axis.

I'm going to try unfolding the data on a longer time axis and plotting
the second of 3 years, but I think there must be a better way to do
this.

Hein Zelle

    Hein Zelle
    Dept. of Oceographic Research