Re: Does anyboday has some experience to do spectral analysis withferret?

Hi Hui, and everyone
To echo what Hui says, if anyone has developed spectral or other
time-series analysis scripts they would be most welcome as contributions
to the Ferret tools

There is one script included in the Ferret distribution, fft2drun.jnl ,
which does a "running" fft analysis. Note that you need to copy it
to a local directory, and edit it to change the SET REGION
command that it contains. Also, if your time axis is defined
in terms of calendar dates, you will need to redefine your variable's
grid so it is not a calendar axis and can be regridded to the time
axis defined by the script.

Ansley Manke