RE: time height cross sections of 4d data

Ansley,

Thanks for the help. After playing around with the time axis based on your suggestion I discovered that I can get the time height curvilinear plots to work if I add the /transpose option to the fill or contour call. It looks like the data is being plotted correctly now. The time labels only come out as numbers instead of the normal time labels, but I can live with that for now.

So for the archive...

To plot a time height plot where you specify the grid points in a curvilinear fashion (e.g. my axes are time and a calculated height):

fill/transpose var, t[g=var]+0*var, height

-Bill