Re: axes numerical values

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Toni Mira wrote:
> I frequently change the axes numbers size with the AXLSZE PPLPLUS
> command. Is there any way to change the numbers fonts too?

Hi Toni,
	The default font for labelling can be set with the
"ppl dfltfnt" command. For example

ppl dfltfnt,@tr
plot/i=1:10 1/i
contour/i=1:10/j=1:8 i+j

will set the numerical axis values and the contour label font to
triplex roman. I was surprised to see that the default did not carry over
to the axis labels ("X" and "Y" in this demo.)

Note too the "ppl labset" command where the main,xlab,ylab,movable
label sized can be specified.

Hope this helps,
Mick