Re: polymark bug

Hi Carol,
You are right! Thank you for the report; we'll change this before the next Ferret
release.

Ansley Manke

Carol Ladd wrote:

Hi all,

I believe there is a bug in the polymark script that causes an error
message when you try to plot a polymark at a single point. I think the
following line in the polymark.jnl script

DEFINE SYMBOL PLMpoly_ax ($PLMax"|PT>Z|X>Z|Y>Z|Z>Y|T>Z|<error: data is
not a point or line")

should be:

DEFINE SYMBOL PLMpoly_ax ($PLMax"|POINT>Z|X>Z|Y>Z|Z>Y|T>Z|<error: data
is not a point or line")

(at least in FERRET v5.53)

Thanks.
Carol