Re: symbol size in a versus plot

> Does anyone know how to change the size of symbols (e.g. cross) in a
> versus plot? I tried with argument "size=", but got no size changes at all!

The old-fashioned way is with PPL MARKH:

plot/set/sym=04 var1	! symbol number 04 is the cross
ppl markh,1,`size`	! set symbol for line 1 to "size"
ppl plot

As far as I know the sizes can only be changed in this format,
not in a single plot statement. This information could be out
of date, though.

Billy K