A problem on ferret v5.5 on DEC Alpha machine

Hi

I assume this is not a big problem, but I do not know why.
I install ferret V5.5 on DEC Alpha workstation. I do not meet any problem
during the installation processes. But when I run ferret, I got these
erroe message:

23461:ferret_v550: /sbin/loader: Error: unresolvable symbol in
ferret_v550: _F64_fstat
23461:ferret_v550: /sbin/loader: Error: unresolvable symbol in
ferret_v550: _F64_stat
23461:ferret_v550: /sbin/loader: Error: unresolvable symbol in
ferret_v550: _OtsDivRem32
23461:ferret_v550: /sbin/loader: Fatal Error: this executable has
unresolvable symbols

Anybody knows how to fix these? Thanks a lot.

Haijun