Re: Ferret on AIX?

Hi Glen -

About a year ago, Martin Schmidt attempted and was successful at building a beta
version of Ferret 5.22.   Since then, I've sort of been handing it out to people as
they've requested it.  As it's turned out to be a bit more popular than I'd
originally imagined, I've just added it to the Ferret beta release page at:

    http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/beta_releases.html

You can pick it up from there.  One note: The tar ball contains both the Ferret
v5.22 beta executable and the gksm2ps binary.

Let me know if you have any questions -

Kevin

--
Kevin O'Brien                   UW/JISAO
Research Scientist              NOAA/PMEL/TMAP