Ferret on AIX?

I sent this to Steve directly, but since he's on jury duty (!) I thought I'd
pass it along to the list in case one of the other Ferret-ers could reply.

Is there a chance something more recent than Ferret 4.55 could be made avail-
able for AIX machines? We've got a new IBM that is serving as our data anal-
ysis/visualization engine (called 'dave', BTW) that I'd like to use Ferret to
exercise. Thanks.

--
/\        Gary Strand (303) 497-1336                                NCAR ML262A
  \_][    www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg                      1850 Table Mesa Dr